Thought of the day, good thought helps you to build a good mind. Readings thoughts of the day can change your way of thinking try to read thoughts of the day before going to bed.
In this article, we are going to share with you some very valuable thoughts for students. Students can read these thoughts and use this also in their speeches or during their exams. Take everything positively and reads the thoughts of the day.
Thoughts of the day make your day fruitful positive and negative thoughts both through a great impact on students’ life. Thought is sometimes reflected in our speech and talks, try reading good thoughts.
In this article, we are going to give positive thoughts of the day, happy thoughts of the day, and funny thought of the day.
Funny Thought Of The Day
- “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later.”
- “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.”—Mark Twain
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”—Rita Rudner
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.”—Phyllis Diller
- “Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push; you got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.”-Jerry
- “I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her.”—Rodney Dangerfield
- “There’s nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can’t prolong.”—Surgeon (Graham Chapman), Monty Python’s Flying Circus
- “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.”―Mindy Kaling
- You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”—Joan Rivers
- “Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.”—Lt. Frank Drebin
Positive Thought Of The Day
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
- “The way of a superior man is three-fold: virtuous, he is free from anxieties; wise, he is free from perplexities; bold, he is free from fear.” – Confucius.
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius.
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson.
- “Reading is an act of civilization; it’s one of the greatest acts of civilization because it takes the free raw material of the mind and builds castles of possibilities” – Ben Okri.
- “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron.
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller.
- “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus on the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” – Dalai Lama.
- “But no matter how much evil I see, I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there is much more light than darkness.” ― Robert Uttaro.
- “Salvation lies within.” — Warden Samuel Norton.
Happy Thought Of The Day
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on” -Robert Frost
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” James Dean
- “Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started.” David Allen
- “Everything is a gift of the universe–even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.” Ken Keyes Jr.
- “Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.” Chinese Proverb
- “If you start to think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop yourself. That thought is the problem.” Stephen Covey
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” Denis Waitley
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” Carl Jung
- “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” Deepak Chopra
- “The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character.” Margaret Chase Smith