Present Indefinite Sentence We explained this here in detail, here you will find an easy explanation of these Sentences.
There are three main verbs tense, Past, Present, and Future. Tenses are the verb form that indicates the time and state of action. Every tense has four forms.
Forms Of Verbs
- Past Indefinite Tense or Simple Past (sub+ 2nd form of the verb) eg I ran.
- Past Continous Tense (was/were + verb in the -ing form) eg. I was running.
- Past Perfect (Had +past perfect) eg. I had run.
- Past Perfect Continous (had been +been +verb in the -ing form) eg. I had been running.
- Simple Present or Present Indefinite Sentence ( sub+ 1st form of the verb + rest of the predicate) eg I run.
- Present Continous (am/is/are + root verb +ing) eg. I am running.
- Present Perfect (have/has + past participle) eg I have run.
- Present Perfect Continous (have/ has +been+ verb in the- ing form) eg. I have been running.
- Future indefinite ( shall/will + 1 st form of the verb) eg. I shall/ will ) I will run.
- Future Continous (shall be/ will be +verb in the -ing form) eg. I shall be/ will be running.
- Future Perfect ( shall have/ will have + past participle) eg. I shall/ will have run.
- Future Perfect Continous (I shall have been/ will have been +verb in the -ing form) eg. I shall /will have been running.
Now here we are going to study the Present Indefinite Tense or Present Indefinite Sentence.
Present Perfect Continuous Tense Examples In Hindi (हिन्दी)
What Is Present Indefinite Sentence ?
Simple Present or Present Indefinite Sentence refers to an act that begins and ends in the present only. It describes as an activity that occurs and ends in the present time. The genuine events that happen.
At present, this tense also describes the event in the near future, and so on.
Verb Meaning In Hindi (हिन्दी)
In order to express the universal truth.
- The earth revolves around the sun.
- Honesty is the best policy.
To express habitual actions
- He goes for a walk daily.
- Dogs barks.
In exclamatory sentences.
- Here comes the truth!
- There she goes!
Which Of The Following Statements Is Correct?
To indicate the present time
- My father works in a factory.
- Our School has a grand building.
To express a future fixed action
- The school holidays begin next month.
- The next flight is at 7:00 tomorrow morning.
In conditional clauses
- If it rains, I shall not go out.
- I shall help you if you listen o me.